Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Goodbye Darkie

Hb and I stayed at home on Sat while the laminate guy worked on changing all the skirtings for us. Apparently, the original ones were not well done, so I finally decided to do something about it and called up the company. Made them agree to changing all the skirtings, wahahahahhaa! Actually, I prefer the original dark brown colour, but there was no stock for that anymore, so we settled for a different brand at a light shade of brown. Turned out it looked the same shade of brown as the laminate flooring, lol.





Bueh tahan my Rinnai burner anymore. By right it was supposed to look all nice and shiny on the cooker hob, but after cooking a few times, the colour started to turn blue and purple! It is so freaking ugly that I decided to get Rinnai to replace new ones for me. Opted for ceramic black this time, hehe.

Before:



After:



- Phebe

No comments: