Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Our Starmex is Up!

3rd July 2007 - Hb and I went to our place in the afternoon and the painter was hard at work. Poor chap, painting the whole house alone. As we were early and waiting for the guys from All Best to arrive, we decided to go to the other renovating units to have a look, haha! Here's the view of our place from the 13th floor, haha:





The guys from All Best came at 6.30pm. Ah Huat brought along 2 other colleagues this time. Hiaz, already told them there isn't any lights and yet they still come at such an odd time. Anyway, they started installing the fan coils first and by 7.30pm, it was dark and they had problem seeing, lol. Luckily there is this super good function in my Sony Ericsson hp - TORCHLIGHT! Wahahahha! That's how Hb and I always go around inspecting our flat during the night! Anyway, there I stood, holding my hp-torchlight up high so that they could see, while Hb rushed back to my place to get a light bulb. Actually it was ok lah, not the guys' fault, cos they were not informed by their office personnel. And they were so impressed with my hp, wahahahahaha! Hb came back very soon and phew, there was light and the guys could continue working properly! Ah Huat told us they would take another 1.5 hours and we went back to my place for dinner. So freaking tired. At about 9.30pm, Ah Huat called and informed us that installation is completed! Only Hb went back to test the fan coils though, cos I was too lazy to walk back and forth again, lol.

*Our Starmex in the living room. Known as "Wide and long", lol.
*Close up view of our Mitsubishi Starmex aircon in the living room~


- Phebe

No comments: