Monday, 22 February 2010

Lunch and dinner on 21 Feb

One pot dish of Chicken with Mushrooms and Dried Oysters for Sunday lunch (21 Feb).

M10-068

I have cooked this before last month, but this time, I used homemade chicken stock as the base instead of water. It tastes nicer!


Cooking on Sunday night (21 Feb):

Steamed Spinach with Century Egg

M10-071

Kitty saw this on the century egg and asked me to take a pic:

M10-069

Steamed Beef:

M10-070

Steamed Shark Steak:

M10-072

This time I remembered to buy both tomatoes and mushrooms, haha. Anyway, the shark tastes different from other fishes. The meat is a bit spongy. It looks very muscular huh? I told Kitty must be because the shark was busy killing other fishes for food, thats why it became so muscular. This dish is nice, but I personally prefer the silver pomfret and toman fish. By the way, does anyone know what is the difference between the Silver Pomfret and Chinese Pomfret?? They look the same to me.

3 dishes for dinner on Sunday:

M10-073

No comments: