Monday, 3 September 2007

Bravia Power with Precision

Over the weekend, Hb and I shifted up some of our stuff over. Stuff like books, clothes, Cds, and for me, my accessories and other small items. Kinda fun in a way to see the cabinets slowly being filled up, haha. I am kinda hoping that I can leave out all my textbooks, but Mdm Yik wants me to clear them. I told her I'll do it when we are back from our Japan trip, haha. In actual fact, I hope to delay that part as long as possible, lol. As we don't have those carton boxes to pack our stuff, we bring them over bit by bit. For me its still not so bad, since I live very near, and there is this wonderful plastic bag from Ikea that can put a hell lot of things! In fact, I managed to squeeze in 70% of my clothes into it last night, and then I found another smaller version of the Ikea bag and dumped in a lot more stuff! Packed all the 3 bags full to the brim then brought them over to our new place. Thankfully The EL was at home, so I karpo his car, no need to walk, haha!

Latest gain:

I love this model GC 4430! Its supposedly very good, and as usual, Courts is selling it for $152 while Kong Tai only sells it for $135! Wahahahhaa, what a big difference! Got our ironing board as well, haha.

We bought our MBR Tv last Thursday at Comex! It's a 32" Sony LCD Tv Bravia series. Hb was saying it might be too big for the MBR but I told him its just nice. As expected, when the guys came to install the TV on Saturday, it looked perfectly fine, lol. Liew, the guys from Gain City brought the wrong bracket and said we can make another appointment for them to come again. Liew, I told them they better install the Tv for us by hook or by crook cos the reason why we bought it on Thursday was that we wanted them to install it Asap and now we gotta wait again?? Told them we don't have so much time to play around lor and I was like,"I am sure the whole Gain City team doesn't consist of only 2 technicians right? There must be someone else who can bring the correct bracket over and that someone better come by today". Lol, thankfully the guy called his supervisor and the supervisor came down at 8.30pm with the correct bracket and completed the installation, phew. The sweh thing is, Ah Hua had thought we wanted our MBR Tv to stand, so the stupid sockets were visible! Liew. Now we gotta think of a way to hide the stupid wires as best as we can. Haiz.


- Phebe

No comments: