Friday, 11 January 2008

Bloom to Destruction

Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe floral arrangement?

Oh yes, I really do.

We bought our tall white vase a few days ago and finally found some nice "figs" or "sticks" at Spotlight. They are really pretty, though no thanks to me they look horrible now after my itchy hands removed the metal wire that bound them together.

We thought just the red "figs" alone with some flower buds look kinda "empty", so yesterday, Hb went to Harvey and bought 3 of the long white curvy sticks. You should be able to see the display pic in one of my previous entries.

Anyway, I spent a good 45 mins trying to arrange everything nicely inside the vase, but sad to say, I was a complete failure. I realised that there are just some things in life that "you know means you know, you don't know means you don't know".

And Hb, who was at the lappy creating our website, had the gall to comment,"Dear, very ugly leh".

I really feel like tearing and breaking all the figs/sticks!!!

The whole thing reminds me of one of the Gatsby adverts, whereby the hair looked like it exploded or something. Yeah. It really looks "exploded" now.

I give up.

I'm gonna call Mdm Yik to come over to help me arrange that whole thing nicely.

I shall take a before and after pic and post it here.

If she refuses to help me, I can always call Huilin to come over.

Anyone will do. Anyone who has more creativity in floral arrangement than me.


- Phebe

No comments: