Thursday, 13 December 2007

A Typical Weekday for Phebe

I realise that life has been pretty mundane lately. So much so that I can even blog about how a typical weekday is like for me. Or perhaps, I'm just too bored. So I decided to entertain myself.

7.05 am: Riiinnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I usually ignore the alarm clock*

7.15 am: This is the time where Hb has finished preparing breakfast and would come into the room to wake me up with some prodding and a few mins of shoulder massage. He then brings in my towel.

*I laze for another 10mins on the bed after Hb goes back into the kitchen*

7.27 am: I finally get out of bed and make my way into the kitchen for a glass of water. Helps to clear toxins you know~ ;)

7.30 am: I set my alarm clock at 7.50 am and proceed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

7.40 am: I get out of the shower and proceed to put on my contact lenses and dress up for work.

7.50 am: Riiiinnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I continue with whatever I am doing and let the alarm go on auto 9 mins snooze*

7.52 am: I proceed to the kitchen and remove the cup of Anlene milk from the microwave. Hb always put the cup inside so as to preserve the heat as I usually come out at least 30 mins after he has prepared the drink.

*I gulp down the cup of milk within 2 mins and dump the cup into the sink*

7.55 am: I go back into the room to apply my moisturiser and sunblock before applying some serum onto my hair.

7.59 am: Riiiiiinnngggggggggg!!!!!

*I let it run on another 9 mins auto snooze while I continue with whatever I am doing*

8.08am: Riiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

*I turn off the alarm from my hp, dump it into my bag and continue to dilly dally for a few mins*

8.13am: I finally get out of the house!!!

8.19 am: I pass by the Baba-Chinese auntie from the opposite block. She is usually feeding a couple of her 14 cats. I chirp out "Good morning!" and "Bye bye!" and continue to brisk walk to the interchange.

8.29 am: I board the Mrt and IF I manage to get a seat, I'll close my eyes and catch some much needed beauty sleep.

8.59 am: The train reached Outram Park Mrt Station and I make my way to the North East Line bound for Chinatown.

9.03 am: I dash out of the train at Chinatown Station and climb up the 3 escalators so that I can reach the office at 9.06am.

9.06 am: I plop down onto my chair in the office and kick at the power button on the CPU.

9.10 am: I fill up my water bottle and proceed back to my seat to eat the sandwich that Hb has prepared and packed nicely for me.

9.15 am: I "start work".

*Can't put it too explicitly here, but those who chat with me on msn will know what I mean*

1.00 pm: Lunch time!!! It is equivalent to shopping time, haha!

2.00 pm: I tabao my lunch and go back to the office to eat.

*I get back to work after lunch*

6.00 pm: Knock off time!!!! I start packing up.

6.05 pm: I make my way to the following places on different days -

Monday - Pure Yoga at Chevron House
Tuesday - Outram Pack Mrt to meet Hb and he accompanies me to JWSC for my yogalate lesson
Wednesday - Outram Park Mrt to meet Hb and we head to church for bible class.
Thursday - Outram Park Mrt to meet Hb and its either we go out or home.
Friday - Outram Park Mrt to meet Hb and its either we go out or home.

*One of my 2 remaining weekdays will soon be taken up by aerobics lesson which I am going to sign up in Jan 08, haha~! *

10.00 pm: This is the time I usually get home.

*I proceed to shower and watch my dvds*

1.00 am: Bed time. Finally.


- Phebe

No comments: