Monday, 6 August 2007

And it became white once again....

4th August 2007 - Hb and I went up to our place and were pleased to find that there were 3 painters this time instead of 1 pathetic painter. Here's the latest change...






Yeah manz.... the red beam now becomes white. Actually I have been thinking about this for at least 2 weeks until I finally decided to give the green light to paint the red to white. Haiz, I still prefer the red but this is ok too. I mean, it makes the house look bigger and more spacious, the magic of illusion. A few people like me, Nicole, Arsie and Famous Meng prefer the red though. Haiz, if not for the fact that Mdm Yik told me once all the furniture are in the whole look will be different and the red may not be nice, I would never have agreed to repaint the red to white. I bet the painter must be cursing us behind his back, lol, for making him paint from white to red and now red to white again, lol.





The entrance foyer~


Study table is up! Love it~!


Kitchen cabinet handles & dish rack are up too~


Artistic view of the WIW


The full height mirror that is not exactly full height no thanks to the glass supplier again!! They're gonna redo it.




Luckily this is correct.


MBR toilet done~!


Common toilet too! Except for the mirror. To be delivered this Wed, haha.
Tata for now~ Watch this space for more updates!


- Phebe

No comments: